For a quick and easy breakfast, serve them on buttered toasts.
enough to cover 1 ½ inch of the bottom of a deep skillet
- Add water to the skillet and add vinegar to water.
- Crack open eggs, one at a time, into a small bowl.
- Bring water to a boil and then reduce the temperature.
- When water is simmering gently, pour the egg into a ladle and gently transfer it into the simmering water.
- The egg white will coagulate at once and the added vinegar will change the pH level of the water.
- Cook the egg for 3 minutes spooning the water over the egg continuously.
- The eggs are done when the whites are opaque and firm to the touch.
- Remove egg gently, using a slotted spoon, and place them on paper towels to dry. Serve immediately.
Zucchini Bread with Blueberry
Blueberries and zucchini baked up into delicious little summertime bre
Bacon, Egg and Cheese Sandwiches
Breakfast ready in 30 minutes! Enjoy these delicious crescent shape sa
Easy Slow Cooker Egg Casserole
Great recipe for our Thanksgiving brunch. It smelled so wonderful to w
Oyakodon (Japanese Chicken and Egg Rice Bowl)
This is a delicious traditional Japanese meal consisting of chicken sa
Top-Notch Spaghetti and Meatballs
This authentic spaghetti and meatballs recipe is made with fresh orega
Eggplant and Pepper Parmesan Sandwiches
Smoky grilled veggies, rich tapenade, and tangy goat cheese make these
Absolute Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
You may have heard this story...a woman asks to buy a cookie recipe an
Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
A supremely filling, hearty soup. I serve this on cold rainy days wit
Fried Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
These fried cheese sticks are very easy to prepare and sooo good. Enjo
Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake
A great alternative to pumpkin pie, especially for those cheesecake fa
Delicious Deep-fried Chicken Livers
Mom made them because they are cheap, and now the convenience stores s
Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecans
My family begs me to make this creamy baked dish every Thanksgiving an
Gingerbread Cake with Lemon Glaze
If you're looking for a new addition to your holiday dessert table, I
Greek Chicken Burgers with Feta
These Greek-style chicken burgers surprise with a feta cheese filling.
French Toast with Pumpkin Puree
A delicious holiday breakfast. It's a wonderful spin on traditional f
Quick Pasta with Spinach and Bacon
This is a quick light meal. Wilted spinach, bacon and tomatoes are tos
Upside Down Pear Gingerbread Cake
Delicious, yet easy to make. The perfect dessert for a Thanksgiving or
Wild Blueberry Sauce with Citrus Juice
Made with wild blueberries, this sauce adds a zing with lemon juice, o
Seared Halibut with Caper Sauce
This is a very easy seared halibut with a buttery wine and caper sauce
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Brownies
Here's a scrumptious recipe that combines a blonde brownie and cheesec
You might also like
Rate & Review