- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Beat together oil and sugar. Mix in eggs, milk, salt, baking powder, oatmeal. Beat well then stir in raisins. Pour into a lightly grease pie pan. Sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon. Refrigerate overnight.
- The next morning, preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake in preheated oven until firm, about 35 minutes. Serve hot.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.