- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup prepared vanilla frosting
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Roll out crescent dough triangles onto a baking sheet.
- Place 1 tablespoon blueberries on the widest end of each triangle. Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon confectioners' sugar over blueberries on each roll. Beginning with the wide end, roll up each crescent around blueberries; pinch both sides to seal completely.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, about 12 minutes. Remove to cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes; dust with the remaining confectioners' sugar. Drizzle with the vanilla frosting.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.