- 1 pound ground sausage
- 2 (12 inch) prepared pizza crusts
- 12 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (3 ounce) can bacon bits
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Place sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- Place pizza crusts upside down on cookie sheets and bake for 5 to 7 minutes. Do not allow to brown.
- Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Scramble eggs until firm.
- Remove crusts from oven, turn right side up, spread 1/2 can of cream of celery soup on top of each crust. Spread 1/2 of egg mixture on each crust. Sprinkle bacon bits on one pizza and cooked sausage on the other. Cover each with onions and peppers. Top each pizza with 2 cups of cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven, for 25 to 30 minutes, until cheese is golden brown.
Upgrade your kitchen:
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.