- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 slice sourdough bread, toasted
- Dijon mustard
- 1/2 avocado - peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, or more to taste
- Melt 2 teaspoons butter in a skillet over medium heat; add the eggs. Allow the egg whites to cook until mostly firm before breaking the yolks; continue cooking until eggs are completely cooked and no longer runny, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Spread one side of toasted sourdough bread slice with Dijon mustard.
- Arrange avocado slice onto the mustard.
- Top avocado with cooked eggs.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over eggs.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.