- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 pound thick cut bacon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place flour, sugar, and pepper into a resealable plastic bag and shake to mix. Shake bacon with flour mixture a few strips at a time to coat. Place coated bacon onto a baking sheet or broiler pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until bacon has cooked to desired doneness.
Upgrade your kitchen:
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.