- 1 prepared 9-inch single pie crust
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 (10 ounce) bag fresh spinach
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 yellow onion, sliced
- 1/2 (4 ounce) container crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Fit pie crust into a 9-inch pie dish.
- Whisk eggs, milk, parsley, garlic, salt, black pepper, and nutmeg in a bowl.
- Gently combine spinach, mushrooms, onion, and feta cheese in a separate bowl. Spread spinach-mushroom mixture in the prepared pie dish; top with half the Swiss cheese.
- Pour egg mixture evenly over the filling, swirling egg mixture in bowl to spread seasonings through the eggs; top the quiche with remaining Swiss cheese. Place quiche on a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until the quiche is lightly puffed and browned, 45 to 50 minutes. A toothpick inserted into the center of the filling should come out clean. Cool for 30 minutes before serving.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.