- 1 tablespoon active dry yeast
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 1/4 cups warm water
- 1 1/3 cups rice flour
- 2/3 cup sorghum flour
- 1/2 cup potato starch
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon xanthan gum
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- Grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water in a bowl. Let stand until the yeast softens and begins to form a creamy foam, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Combine yeast mixture, rice flour, sorghum flour, potato starch, cornstarch, vegetable oil, eggs, xanthan gum, and salt together in the bowl of a stand mixer; mix on medium speed until incorporated, about 2 minutes. Spoon dough into the prepared loaf pan. Smooth the top of dough with the back of a wet spoon.
- Place dough in a warm place until it has risen just over the top of the loaf pan, about 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Bake in the preheated oven until loaf is medium golden brown, about 25 minutes.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.