(cooking time: 35 min; 15 servings)
- Ground pork sausage – 1 lb
- Biscuit baking mix – 2 cups
- Sharp Cheddar cheese – 1 lb, shredded
- While preheating oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas Mark 4, mix sausage with biscuit mix and cheese in a large bowl. Roll the mixture into walnut-sized balls, arrange on baking sheets.
- Bake for about 20 minutes (up to 25). Cooked sausage balls are golden brown.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.