- 2 medium eggs
- Eggnog – 1 ½ cups
- Ground cinnamon – 1 ½ tbsps
- Pumpkin spice – 1 tsp
- French bread – 12 slices
- Preheat an electric skillet to 300°F/150°C.
- Beat the eggs lightly. Whisk them with pumpkin spice and cinnamon; add eggnog and whisk well till thoroughly combined. Pour the dipping mixture into a shallow dish.
- Lightly grease the skillet.
- Dip bread slices, one by one, into the mixture on both sides; let coat thoroughly. Cook till brown on one side, flip and cook till brown on the other side, too. When cooked, place the bread slice onto a serving plate and cover with foil to keep warm. Repeat with all the slices and serve immediately.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.