Nourish your family this fall (and winter) with this delicious and healthy recipe!
1 pound, peeled and diced
1, peeled, deseeded, and diced
1 tbsp, plus a drizzle
Onions, roughly chopped
2 cloves, crushed
1 tsp, grated
3 cloves, crushed
7 tbsp, at room temperature
2 tbsps, snipped
1 tbsp, chopped
2, cut into slices
- While heating your oven to 450° F/220° C/gas mark 8, place the first two ingredients for the soup on a baking tray. Then, take honey to pour it over the top of the vegetable mixture. Drizzle with olive oil. Transfer the baking tray into the oven and roast until soft, about 40-45 mins. Be sure to stir the vegetables from time to time.
- While the vegetables are in the oven, fry 2 onions, use olive oil for frying. When they are soft, add the following ingredients: garlic, chicken stock, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Heat it to the boiling point, then simmer for no more than 5 mins.
- Add the potato-squash mixture to the stock. Blend thoroughly with a stick blender. Add most of the cream mixing the ingredients together until smooth. Simmer over medium heat, then add salt and pepper.
- To prepare toasts, use olive oil to fry the garlic cloves over low heat, just a few minutes. The garlic should become soft and golden brown. Remove from the heat to add butter and lemon zest. Mix the ingredients together until smooth. Let the mixture cool down. Stir in the chives and thyme.
- Take ciabatta slices and make toasts. Top your toasts with garlic butter. Serve with the soup. Be sure to drizzle each serving with the remaining cream and black pepper.
Rate & Review
Thank you for visiting TastyCookery!
Pick your gift now!
Pick your gift now!
You can choose any number of gifts, from 1 to 3.
Quick & Easy chicken recipes for those who want their dinner to be special!
Simple recipes, yummy pics, and an incredible dessert for your sunny morning!
Tasty Tales Magazine
Our exclusive seasonal recipe collection for you to cook fantastic dishes every day!
By receiving (a) gift (s), you confirm that you’re now a part of TastyCookery culinary community and agree to get quick and easy daily recipes by email.