Christmas: Caramel Brownies
German chocolate cake mix with pudding
individually wrapped caramels, unwrapped
semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray one 9x13 inch pan with non-stick coating .
- Combine the cake mix, butter and 1/3 cup evaporated milk. Mix well and pour 2/3 of the batter into pan.
- Press pecans into batter and bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the caramel and 1/3 cup evaporated milk. Stir until melted and smooth; pour over cooled cake mix.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top of caramel and top with spoonfuls of remaining cake mix. Bake for additional l5 to l8 minutes; cool and cut.
Cranberry After-Christmas Turkey Sandwich
Sliced Maple Honey Turkey makes a great sandwich on whole wheat bread
You might also like
Rate & Review