Cherry Pie with Chambord Liqueur is one of the best Independence Day dessert ideas!
1 ½ cups
A bit of almond milk to brush the crust
- Heat the oven to 350°F.
- Put the vegetable shortening and flour into a blender, and mix until smooth. Add salt, sugar, and mix again.
- Pour the water into the mixture so that the dough starts taking the form of a ball.
- Cut the dough into two and roll the two parts on a flour dusted work surface so that the parts are big enough to cover the pie dish.
- Put the dough into the dish and cut out several stars for further decoration.
- Pit the cherries and put them in a saucepan. Add water and Chambord liqueur.
- Heat the mixture until it begins to bubble. Then reduce the temperature and keep it simmering for 20 minutes.
- Switch off the cooktop and add the rest of the ingredients. Mix for some time for the sauce to thicken.
- Leave it for 10 minutes to cool down and then put the filling into the pie dish and decorate it with the stars.
- Brush the pie with almond milk and put it to the oven for 40-45 minutes.
Fantastic Halibut with Rice Wine
This is a great way to prepare halibut, cod, sea bass, or salmon. Ser
You might also like
Rate & Review