- Fresh broccoli – 1 lb., chopped
- Cooked chicken meat – 1 ½ cups, cubed
- Condensed cream of broccoli soup – 1 10.75-oz can
- Milk – 1/3 cup
- Cheddar cheese – ½ cup, shredded
- Butter – 1 tbsp., melted
- Dried bread crumbs – 2 tbsp.
- Preheat oven to 450°F/230°C/Gas Mark 8. Grease a 9-in pie plate.
- Boil broccoli until al dente. Drain.
- Arrange cooked broccoli in the pie plate. Add chicken in an even layer.
- Whisk cream of broccoli soup with milk, pour into the pie plate.
- Sprinkle with Cheddar, top with bread crumbs mixed with butter.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until well heated through and golden.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.