Christmas Cornflake Wreath Cookies
- Butter – 1/2 cup
- Miniature marshmallows – 4 cups
- Green food coloring – 1 tsp.
- Almond extract – 1/2 tsp.
- Vanilla extract – 1/2 tsp.
- Cornflakes cereal – 4 cups
- Cinnamon red hot candies – 1 (2.25 ounce) package
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, heat butter and marshmallows on High for 2 minutes. Stir, then microwave on High for 2 minutes more. Stir.
- Quickly mix in the coloring, vanilla and almond extracts, and then cornflakes. Place spoonfuls of warm cereal mixture on greased wax paper and using buttered fingers, quickly shape into individual wreaths. Decorate with 3 red hots.
- Once the wreaths cooled down, transfer them to a lightly greased serving/storage tray with lightly greased fingers.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.