- 1 (12 ounce) package fresh cranberries
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) package red Jell-O® mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1 apple with peel, grated
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- Process cranberries in blender or food processor; pour sugar over cranberries and stir to dissolve.
- Bring 3/4 cup of water to a boil; stir in gelatin and let cool. Stir cooled gelatin into cranberries, and add pineapple, orange juice, apple and pecans. Mix well, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Whip cream and beat in cream cheese.
- In a glass serving dish, layer half of the cranberry mixture, then the whipped cream mixture, then the remaining cranberry mixture.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk â€“ unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.