- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (11 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- salt to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Line one 9x13 inch pan with aluminum foil sprayed with non-stick spray.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips, butterscotch or peanut butter chips, condensed milk and salt.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes. Remove, stir, and heat on high for 1 to 2 minutes longer. Remove and stir until all chips are melted.
- Add vanilla and mix well; pour into prepared pan. Chill in refrigerator overnight, or until set. Remove foil, slice and serve.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.