- 2 lemons, juiced
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 sprig fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Squid, cleaned and sliced into rounds – 3 pounds
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can pitted black olives
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- In a medium bowl, mix lemon juice, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Bring a medium saucepan of water to a boil. Place squid into the saucepan, and cook about 3 minutes, or until tender. Drain.
- Toss squid, olives, and celery with the lemon juice mixture. Cover, and chill in the refrigerator until serving.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.