- 1 (16 ounce) jar peanut butter
- 1 (16 ounce) package buttery round crackers
- 1 pound semisweet chocolate, chopped
- Spread 1 teaspoon peanut butter on a cracker and top with another cracker.
- Place chocolate in top of double boiler; stir frequently over medium heat until melted.
- Place cracker sandwiches onto a fork and dip into the chocolate. Drain excess chocolate and cool on waxed paper. Store in refrigerator or cover and freeze until ready to serve.
Upgrade your kitchen:
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.