- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- 3/4 cup orange juice, divided
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 7 fresh tarragon leaves, thinly sliced crosswise, or more to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (8 ounce) package herb salad mix
- 2 Fuyu persimmons, peeled and each cut into 8 pieces
- 1 large pomegranate, peeled and seeds separated
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Spread pecans onto a baking sheet.
- Bake pecans in the preheated oven until toasted and fragrant, 5 to 7 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Whisk 1/2 cup orange juice and cornstarch together in a small saucepan; cook and stir over medium heat until mixture thickens, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat and stir in honey until dissolved. Stir remaining 1/4 cup orange juice, olive oil, lime juice, tarragon leaves, salt, and pepper into orange juice mixture. Chill dressing in refrigerator, at least 30 minutes.
- Spread herb salad mix into a serving bowl or on individual plates; top with persimmon slices, pomegranate seeds, and pecans. Drizzle cooled dressing over salad.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.