- All-purpose flour – 1 cup
- Graham cracker crumbs – 1 cup
- Packed brown sugar – 1/2 cup
- Baking powder – 2 tsp.
- Salt – 1/2 tsp.
- Chopped cranberries – 1 cup
- Raisins – 1 cup
- Chopped walnuts – 1/2 cup
- Orange zest – 1 tsp.
- 1 egg, beaten
- Orange juice – 1 cup
- Vegetable oil – 1/3 cup
- Preheat oven to 350° F/175° C/Gas Mark 4.
- In a bowl, mix together sifted flour, brown sugar, crumbs, baking powder, and salt. Mix in cranberries, raisins, nuts, and orange zest. Add beaten egg, orange juice, and oil. Stir until well blended. Spoon into a greased 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour, or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the loaf comes out clean, with no streaks of batter. Cool in pan for 10 minutes. Take out of the pan to a wire rack and cool completely.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.