A yummy combination of cream sauce, bananas, and whipped cream make the dish absolutely irresistible!
3 tbsp., melted
Packed brown sugar
6, halved lengthwise
Whipped heavy cream
1 ½ cups
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour and confectioners’ sugar, stirring. Add the next five ingredients (from eggs to salt) and beat until smooth.
- Prepare a 6-inch skillet, lightly grease it, and heat. Add 3 tbsp. of batter and swirl it so that the batter covers the bottom almost completely.
- Cook until a bit browned, flip over, and cook until the other side is slightly browned, too.
- Repeat the same with the remaining part of the batter greasing the skillet when necessary.
- Take a large skillet and melt ¼ cup butter in it. Add brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg, stirring continuously.
- Stir in the cream and keep cooking until it thickens a bit.
- Add bananas, half of them at a time, and cook for 2 to 3 minutes pouring the sauce on them from time to time. Remove from the heat.
- Roll a crepe around each half of a banana and place them on a serving plate. Pour the sauce on the crepes, top with whipped cream and cinnamon.
Zucchini Bread with Blueberry
Blueberries and zucchini baked up into delicious little summertime bre
Delicious Deep-fried Chicken Livers
Mom made them because they are cheap, and now the convenience stores s
Oyakodon (Japanese Chicken and Egg Rice Bowl)
This is a delicious traditional Japanese meal consisting of chicken sa
Bacon, Egg and Cheese Sandwiches
Breakfast ready in 30 minutes! Enjoy these delicious crescent shape sa
Easy Slow Cooker Egg Casserole
Great recipe for our Thanksgiving brunch. It smelled so wonderful to w
Melt-in-Your-Mouth Coconut Macaroons
This recipe has won many 1st place ribbons at my state fair. They are
Absolute Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
You may have heard this story...a woman asks to buy a cookie recipe an
Quick No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
These cookies were always served for school lunch. I got the recipe a
Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake
A great alternative to pumpkin pie, especially for those cheesecake fa
Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecans
My family begs me to make this creamy baked dish every Thanksgiving an
Creamy Shrimp and Scallop Pasta
When planning your next brunch, keep this recipe in mind. It has shrim
Greek Chicken Burgers with Feta
These Greek-style chicken burgers surprise with a feta cheese filling.
Upside Down Pear Gingerbread Cake
Delicious, yet easy to make. The perfect dessert for a Thanksgiving or
French Toast with Pumpkin Puree
A delicious holiday breakfast. It's a wonderful spin on traditional f
Wild Blueberry Sauce with Citrus Juice
Made with wild blueberries, this sauce adds a zing with lemon juice, o
6-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding
This pudding whips up in no time in your microwave... great for when y
Broccoli and Cauliflower Casserole
This is a favorite family recipe that I ate quite a bit of when I was
Fried Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
These fried cheese sticks are very easy to prepare and sooo good. Enjo
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Brownies
Here's a scrumptious recipe that combines a blonde brownie and cheesec
Absolute Best Liver and Onions
This recipe will turn liver haters into converts. Very simple! The th
Healthy Strawberry Banana Smoothie
This is the type of smoothie that you can throw together quickly for a
Top-Notch Spaghetti and Meatballs
This authentic spaghetti and meatballs recipe is made with fresh orega
Eggplant and Pepper Parmesan Sandwiches
Smoky grilled veggies, rich tapenade, and tangy goat cheese make these
Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Russet potatoes are blended with roasted garlic, butter and milk. This
Gingerbread Cake with Lemon Glaze
If you're looking for a new addition to your holiday dessert table, I
You might also like
Rate & Review