A rival of the classic Beef Stroganoff recipe, this chicken variety is even tenderer thanks to a flavor of white wine and tomato p
1 cup, halved or sliced
1, small, chopped
2 cloves, minced
1 lbs., skinless, boneless, cut into bite-size pieces
Dry white wine
Whole grain mustard
1 tbsp., chopped
- Add oil and butter to a large pan.
- Add mushrooms and cook over a medium heat until golden, stirring once, or for about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add onion and garlic and cook for about 5 minutes over a lower heat. Place on a plate and set aside.
- Add chicken pieces and a pinch of salt to the same pan and cook for about 5 minutes over a high heat.
- When the chicken pieces are brown, add wine and release the brown buts from the bottom of the pan with a spatula.
- Add chicken stock, mustard, tomato paste, and bay leaf, to the pan. Place onions and mushrooms to the pan, too, bring the mixture to a boil, lower the heat, and add the remaining ingredients.
- Let the dish simmer uncovered for 5 minutes or until the sauce is thick enough.
Delicious Deep-fried Chicken Livers
Mom made them because they are cheap, and now the convenience stores s
Okra, Chicken and Rice Casserole
The okra plant was brought to America's South by Ethiopian slaves. The
Dijon Chicken Salad with Grapes
This chicken salad is wonderful and easy to prepare. Plus, most of the
Greek Chicken Burgers with Feta
These Greek-style chicken burgers surprise with a feta cheese filling.
Italian Sausage with Farfalle and Broccoli Rabe
A beautiful two pan entree that'll please anyone who likes Italian sau
The Easiest Chicken Salad Ever
This is the best chicken salad I have ever had in my life and it is so
Pork Chops and Scalloped Potatoes
This is the greatest recipe I was ever given. It is a family favorite
Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
A supremely filling, hearty soup. I serve this on cold rainy days wit
Asparagus and Mushroom Puff Pastry Pie
A delicious pie with asparagus, mushrooms, garlic and hollandaise sauc
Restaurant-Style Chicken Tenderloins
I used to love the chicken tenderloins at a well-known restaurant chai
Skinny Chicken Roasted Mexican-Style
A healthy Weight Watchers dinner recipe that will make your mouth wate
Beef Stroganoff with Mushrooms
I have been making this recipe for over 20 years. This can be served o
Sweet Hot Mustard Chicken Wings
If you are as burned-out on the basic Buffalo-style chicken wing recip
Mouth-Watering Stuffed Mushrooms
These delicious mushrooms taste just like restaurant-style stuffed mus
Oyakodon (Japanese Chicken and Egg Rice Bowl)
This is a delicious traditional Japanese meal consisting of chicken sa
Spicy Chicken Thai Noodle Soup
A chunky hearty soup with a great blend of spices to warm you right to
Mediterranean Roast Chicken Breast
(hands-on time: 20 minutes, cooking time: 30 minutes, 2 servings)<br>
Healthier Garlic Chicken Parmesan
A wonderful baked chicken recipe that's quick and easy! Using just a f
Slow Cooker Beef with Mushrooms
The real secret here is making sure you sear the meat before the long,
Jalapeno Popper Grilled Cheese Sandwich
This is an awesome spin on a plain grilled cheese sandwich. Feel free
Effortless Chicken and Dumplings
This is an easy slow cooker recipe that cooks while you are at work! I
Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
This is an easy variation of a favorite. I used to prepare it the trad
You might also like
Rate & Review