The pasta is cooked in a single pot, creamy, and so flavorful – what can be better for a weeknight?
4 cloves, minced
1 cup, or more, as needed
8 oz., uncooked
to taste, freshly ground
2 tbsp., fresh, chopped
- Add olive oil to a large skillet and heat it over a medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and cook it for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the next four ingredients (from chicken broth to fettuccine), season with salt and pepper, and stir well.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and reduce the heat. Simmer for 18 to 20 minutes or until the pasta is cooked through.
- Add parmesan and, if the mixture is too thick, add more milk until the desired consistency is reached.
- Garnish with Parsley and serve.
Top-Notch Spaghetti and Meatballs
This authentic spaghetti and meatballs recipe is made with fresh orega
Allie's Delicious Macaroni and Cheese
I took my grandmother's basic, but delicious, recipe and improved it.
You might also like
Rate & Review