A milky combination of tortellini, Parmesan cheese, and fresh spinach will make your dinner so exquisite!
1 clove, minced
1 ¼ cups
1/3 cup, grated
5 oz., sliced thinly
1 (7 oz.) jar, sliced thinly
- Cook pasta according to the package instructions.
- While pasta is cooking, make the sauce. Add butter to a large skillet and melt it over a medium heat.
- Add garlic and cook, stirring, for about 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add flour and stir well until it absorbs the butter and turns into a paste.
- Add the heavy cream slowly, whisk until the mixture is smooth and thin enough.
- Season with salt and add cheese. Let it simmer for bout 5 minutes, or until the dish thickens.
- Add spinach and tomatoes and stir.
- Transfer the ready pasta to the skillet and gently stir the tortellini with the sauce. Serve immediately.
Top-Notch Spaghetti and Meatballs
This authentic spaghetti and meatballs recipe is made with fresh orega
Orzo Salad with Feta and Tomato
A cold pasta salad with orzo, green olives, feta cheese, parsley, dill
Healthier Garlic Chicken Parmesan
A wonderful baked chicken recipe that's quick and easy! Using just a f
Spinach Pomegranate Salad with Feta
A very quick and nutritious salad made with pomegranate seeds and feta
Traditional Greek Spanakopita
This is an authentic, really rich pie stuffed with spinach, onions, ch
Spicy Grilled Jalapeno Poppers
Jalapenos are stuffed with cream cheese, wrapped with bacon, and barbe
Eggplant and Pepper Parmesan Sandwiches
Smoky grilled veggies, rich tapenade, and tangy goat cheese make these
Bacon, Egg and Cheese Sandwiches
Breakfast ready in 30 minutes! Enjoy these delicious crescent shape sa
Melt-in-Your-Mouth Stuffed Strawberries
Yum, yum! Sometimes I add some finely chopped semi-sweet chocolate. T
Fried Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
These fried cheese sticks are very easy to prepare and sooo good. Enjo
Avocado Watermelon Spinach Salad
Wow your guests with a delightful flavor combination they've probably
Mediterranean Roast Chicken Breast
(hands-on time: 20 minutes, cooking time: 30 minutes, 2 servings)<br>
Jalapeno Popper Grilled Cheese Sandwich
This is an awesome spin on a plain grilled cheese sandwich. Feel free
Italian Sausage with Farfalle and Broccoli Rabe
A beautiful two pan entree that'll please anyone who likes Italian sau
Greek Chicken Burgers with Feta
These Greek-style chicken burgers surprise with a feta cheese filling.
Baked Rigatoni with Italian Sausage and Fennel
This is a deliciously sweet and spicy baked rigatoni recipe that I whi
Grandma's Green Bean Casserole
This recipe is much better than the standard mushroom soup and French
Creamy Shrimp and Scallop Pasta
When planning your next brunch, keep this recipe in mind. It has shrim
Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake
A great alternative to pumpkin pie, especially for those cheesecake fa
Mouth-Watering Stuffed Mushrooms
These delicious mushrooms taste just like restaurant-style stuffed mus
Three Cheese Garlic Scalloped Potatoes
If you love cheese and love potatoes you'll adore this delicious recip
You might also like
Rate & Review