A delicious bread idea for your holiday table! Add a bit of seasonal foods to your festive menu.
1 ½ cups
½ cup, lukewarm
3 ½ - 4 cups
1, lightly beaten
- Heat the oven to 400° F/200° C/Gas Mark 6.
- Add the first five ingredients (from pumpkin puree to vegetable oil) and 1 cup flour in a large bowl (or in a bowl of a stand mixer). Mix until well combined.
- Add the first portion of sunflower, sesame, and flax seeds.
- Using the kneading hook of your mixer, add 2 cups flour gradually and knead until the dough is smooth and moist.
- Prepare a bowl and grease it, then put the dough in the bowl, cover with a plastic wrap, and let it rise for about 1 to 1.5 hour or until doubled.
- Place the dough on a floured surface and deflate it gently.
- Divide the dough into 6 portions equally and form logs, about 1 ½ inches wide and 12 inches long each.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet and put the longs on it. Repeat with the rest of the dough.
- Cover the dough with a clean towel and let it rise for about 30 to 45 minutes or until doubled.
- Brush the dough logs with the egg and sprinkle with the remaining seeds.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden. Place on a cooling rack to cool.
Grandma's Green Bean Casserole
This recipe is much better than the standard mushroom soup and French
Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecans
My family begs me to make this creamy baked dish every Thanksgiving an
Eggplant and Pepper Parmesan Sandwiches
Smoky grilled veggies, rich tapenade, and tangy goat cheese make these
Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake
A great alternative to pumpkin pie, especially for those cheesecake fa
Easy and Elegant Pork Tenderloin
This main dish is beautiful in its presentation and always comes out t
Fall Pork Roast with Sauerkraut
This is the traditional New Year's Day meal I learned from my husband,
Pork Chops with Caramelized Onion
Caramelized onions give the flavor to these easy to make pork chops -
The Ultimate Slow Cooker Brisket recipe
This is a family recipe passed along by my late cousin David. It is s
French Toast with Pumpkin Puree
A delicious holiday breakfast. It's a wonderful spin on traditional f
Cranberry Sauce Extraordinaire
This has been a 'trade secret' for years, but it's so good I decided t
Effortless Chicken and Dumplings
This is an easy slow cooker recipe that cooks while you are at work! I
Spicy Chicken Thai Noodle Soup
A chunky hearty soup with a great blend of spices to warm you right to
Slow-Cooked Carolina Beef Brisket
Good things are worth the wait! This flavor-packed brisket slow cooks
You might also like
Rate & Review