pumpkin pie spice
- Line one 9 inch pie pan with whole gingersnap cookies, breaking as necessary for fitting.
- In a saucepan over medium heat cook pumpkin puree to heat through, stirring frequently.
- Separate the eggs. Combine the egg yolks, 1/2 cup sugar, milk, spices and butter or margarine. Add to pumpkin and cook, stirring frequently until mixture is of custard consistency. Remove mixture from heat.
- Soften gelatin in the cold water and stir into the pumpkin until dissolved. Chill mixture until it begins to stiffen (about 1 1/2 hours).
- Whip egg whites with the reaming 1/2 cup sugar until stiff. Fold whipped egg whites into the pumpkin mixture. Spoon mixture into the prepared pan and chill until set (about 3 hours). Serve topped with whipped cream.
Send Dad's Pumpkin Chiffon Pie to your friend via email
Roasted Red Pepper and Crab Soup
Although this is not a typical traditional holiday recipe, it has beco
Filo Pockets with Shrimp and Ricotta Filling
I have been working with various stuffing for phyllo. This is by far t
Outrageously Good Grapefruit Salad
'Outrageously Good?' I'm not kidding. So simple to make, but the combi
You might also like