Melt-in-your-mouth Nutella muffins will become the hit of your holiday breakfast!
½ cup, at a room temperature
¼ cup (can be replaced with coconut oil)
1 ¾ to 2 cups, unbleached
½ - ¼ cup, at a room temperature
- Heat the oven to 425° F/220° C/Gas Mark 7.
- Add the first five ingredients (from butter to vanilla) to a medium bowl and beat with an electric mixer.
- Combine all the dry ingredients (from flour to salt) and stir them into the first mixture.
- Grease muffin tins or line them with paper. Spoon the mixture into the tins.
- Top each muffin with 1 tbsp. Nutella and mix well with a toothpick.
- Bake for 5 minutes, then reduce the heat to 350° F/175° C/Gas Mark 4 and bake for 15 to 20 more minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- The amount of the batter is enough for baking 8 large muffins or 12 regular ones.
Easy Slow Cooker Egg Casserole
Great recipe for our Thanksgiving brunch. It smelled so wonderful to w
Melt-in-Your-Mouth Stuffed Strawberries
Yum, yum! Sometimes I add some finely chopped semi-sweet chocolate. T
Seared Halibut with Caper Sauce
This is a very easy seared halibut with a buttery wine and caper sauce
Simple Avocado and Cucumber Salad
Enjoy this salad made with thinly sliced cucumber, dill, avocado, and
6-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding
This pudding whips up in no time in your microwave... great for when y
Bacon, Egg and Cheese Sandwiches
Breakfast ready in 30 minutes! Enjoy these delicious crescent shape sa
Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
A supremely filling, hearty soup. I serve this on cold rainy days wit
Absolute Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
You may have heard this story...a woman asks to buy a cookie recipe an
Wild Blueberry Sauce with Citrus Juice
Made with wild blueberries, this sauce adds a zing with lemon juice, o
The Easiest Chicken Salad Ever
This is the best chicken salad I have ever had in my life and it is so
Cranberry Sauce Extraordinaire
This has been a 'trade secret' for years, but it's so good I decided t
Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
This is an easy variation of a favorite. I used to prepare it the trad
Easy and Elegant Pork Tenderloin
This main dish is beautiful in its presentation and always comes out t
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Brownies
Here's a scrumptious recipe that combines a blonde brownie and cheesec
Upside Down Pear Gingerbread Cake
Delicious, yet easy to make. The perfect dessert for a Thanksgiving or
The Ultimate Slow Cooker Brisket recipe
This is a family recipe passed along by my late cousin David. It is s
Oyakodon (Japanese Chicken and Egg Rice Bowl)
This is a delicious traditional Japanese meal consisting of chicken sa
Zucchini Bread with Blueberry
Blueberries and zucchini baked up into delicious little summertime bre
Quick No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
These cookies were always served for school lunch. I got the recipe a
French Toast with Pumpkin Puree
A delicious holiday breakfast. It's a wonderful spin on traditional f
Melt-in-Your-Mouth Coconut Macaroons
This recipe has won many 1st place ribbons at my state fair. They are
You might also like
Rate & Review