Dessert: Delicious Peach Trifle
large, ripe, peeled, pitted, sliced
Fresh lemon juice
2 (8 ounce) containers
1 (10-inch) prepared angel food cake mix
- Put the peach slices in a large bowl, add lemon juice, and stir gently.
- Put 1 cup of peach slices in a blender and blend until smooth, setting aside the remaining slices.
- Put vanilla yogurt to a bowl, add the peach puree and lemon zest and keep stirring until well-mixed.
- Prepare a glass dish, cut the angel food cake into squares, and put half of them in the bottom of the dish.
- Put half of the peach slices over the angel food cake. Cover the slices with the peach-yogurt mix. Put the rest of the cake pieces over the yogurt.
- Top the dessert with peach slices, and don’t forget to reserve 5-6 peach slices for garnish. Use the remaining yogurt mix to cover the peaches.
- Garnish the dish with peach slices. Keep it in the fridge for 10 up to 15 minutes and serve.
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Brownies
Here's a scrumptious recipe that combines a blonde brownie and cheesec
You might also like
Rate & Review