Dessert: Delicious Peach Trifle
large, ripe, peeled, pitted, sliced
Fresh lemon juice
2 (8 ounce) containers
1 (10-inch) prepared angel food cake mix
- Put the peach slices in a large bowl, add lemon juice, and stir gently.
- Put 1 cup of peach slices in a blender and blend until smooth, setting aside the remaining slices.
- Put vanilla yogurt to a bowl, add the peach puree and lemon zest and keep stirring until well-mixed.
- Prepare a glass dish, cut the angel food cake into squares, and put half of them in the bottom of the dish.
- Put half of the peach slices over the angel food cake. Cover the slices with the peach-yogurt mix. Put the rest of the cake pieces over the yogurt.
- Top the dessert with peach slices, and don’t forget to reserve 5-6 peach slices for garnish. Use the remaining yogurt mix to cover the peaches.
- Garnish the dish with peach slices. Keep it in the fridge for 10 up to 15 minutes and serve.
Quick No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
These cookies were always served for school lunch. I got the recipe a
Melt-in-Your-Mouth Coconut Macaroons
This recipe has won many 1st place ribbons at my state fair. They are
6-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding
This pudding whips up in no time in your microwave... great for when y
Absolute Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
You may have heard this story...a woman asks to buy a cookie recipe an
Melt-in-Your-Mouth Stuffed Strawberries
Yum, yum! Sometimes I add some finely chopped semi-sweet chocolate. T
Grilled Lemon Herb Pork Chops
These are SO SIMPLE, yet so good - they taste just like steak! The cho
Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake
A great alternative to pumpkin pie, especially for those cheesecake fa
Wild Blueberry Sauce with Citrus Juice
Made with wild blueberries, this sauce adds a zing with lemon juice, o
Almond-Crusted Halibut Crystal Symphony
When you're done this halibut dish melts in your mouth! The credit goe
Zucchini Bread with Blueberry
Blueberries and zucchini baked up into delicious little summertime bre
Gingerbread Cake with Lemon Glaze
If you're looking for a new addition to your holiday dessert table, I
Cranberry Sauce Extraordinaire
This has been a 'trade secret' for years, but it's so good I decided t
Greek Chicken Burgers with Feta
These Greek-style chicken burgers surprise with a feta cheese filling.
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Brownies
Here's a scrumptious recipe that combines a blonde brownie and cheesec
Upside Down Pear Gingerbread Cake
Delicious, yet easy to make. The perfect dessert for a Thanksgiving or
You might also like
Rate & Review