- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk
- In a medium bowl, blend the cream cheese, butter, and allspice. Gradually mix in the confectioners' sugar, vanilla, and milk until the mixture is spreadable.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.
Other Dessert recipes