- 3 1/2 pounds apples - peeled, cored and sliced
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 packets instant maple and brown sugar oatmeal
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place apples in a 9x13 inch baking dish. In a bowl, cream together butter and sugar. Stir in flour, instant oatmeal and salt. Fold in walnuts. Sprinkle oatmeal mixture evenly over apples. Drizzle with maple syrup.
- Bake in preheated oven 50 to 70 minutes, until apples are tender and topping is golden.
Other Dessert recipes