- 5 apples - peeled, cored and sliced
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place the apples in an 8x8 inch baking dish. Pour the maple syrup over the apples. In a bowl, cream together the butter and brown sugar. Stir in the flour, salt and oats. Sprinkle the oat mixture over the apples.
- Bake in preheated oven 35 minutes, until golden and bubbly and apples are tender.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.
Other Dessert recipes