- 1 (29 ounce) can sliced peaches, drained
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup butter, chilled
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Layer the peaches in a 9x13 inch baking pan. In a large bowl, mix the flour, sugar, salt and cinnamon. Slice the butter into chunks and mix it into the dry ingredients until it looks like pea size crumbs. Sprinkle crumbs over peaches.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven, until lightly golden.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.
Other Dessert recipes