(Cooking time: 45 min; 6 servings)
- All-purpose flour - 2 1/2 cups
- Baking powder - 1 tsp
- Baking soda - 1 tsp
- Ground cinnamon - 2 tsps
- Ground nutmeg - 1/2 tsp
- Ground cloves - 1/2 tsp
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Butter - 1/2 cup, softened
- White sugar - 1 1/2 cups
- Canned pumpkin puree - 1 cup
- 1 egg
- Vanilla extract - 1 tsp
- Confectioners' sugar – 2 cups
- Milk - 3 tbsps
- Butter - 1 tbsp, melted
- Vanilla extract -1 tsp
- While preheating the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, ground cloves, and salt.
- Take a medium bowl, beat the 1/2 cup of butter and white sugar until creamy. Combine with pumpkin puree, egg, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Beat until smooth.
- Add the creamy mixture to the dry ingredients, stir well. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Drizzle glaze over the cooled cookies.
- Glaze: beat all the ingredients together until they are thoroughly blended.
Other Dessert recipes