(cooking time: 10+ minutes, depending on the amount of strawberries + cooling)
- White chocolate chips – 12 oz
- Orange sprinkles – ¾ cup
- Strawberries – 10 to 20, depending on the size
- Add chocolate and sprinkles into a heatproof bowl.
- Bring a pan of water to boil, reduce heat to keep the water simmering and place the bowl with chocolate on top. Let melt.
- Alternatively, melt the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl in short intervals, mixing in between, until evenly melted and smooth. Mix well to combine colors.
- Hold strawberries by the stems and dip one by one into melted chocolate. Rotate to let cover evenly, shake lightly above the bowl to remove excess chocolate.
- Place on a parchment sheet and let chocolate set completely. Repeat with all strawberries.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.
Other Dessert recipes