(cooking time: 3 hr 10 min; 36 servings)
- Chocolate cake mix – 1 package (18.25 oz)
- Prepared chocolate frosting – 1 container (16 oz)
- 1 bar (3 oz) confectioner’s coating, chocolate flavored.
- Follow the directions on the package to prepare the cake mix. Use any of the pan sizes they recommend. Crumble the done cake into a large bowl while still warm, add frosting, and stir until well blended.
- Place chocolate coating into a glass bowl; nuke till melted. You can also melt it by putting into a metal bowl and placing it over a pot of boiling water. Stir to make smooth.
- With a small scoop, form balls out of the cake mixture. Place the pops on skewers and dip them into melted chocolate. Arrange on waxed paper and let set.
Other Dessert recipes