(cooking time: 5 min; 1 serving)
- 1 candy cane, crushed into fine pieces
- Vanilla vodka – 1 ½ fl oz
- Peppermint schnapps – 1 fl oz
- Half-and-half – 1 fl oz
- 1 small candy cane for serving, optional
- Add crushed candy cane into a small plate.
- Chill a martini glass. Wet the rim and dip into the plate with candy cane.
- Add ice into a cocktail shaker; top with vodka, schnapps, and half-and-half; shake until the shaker has frosted on the outside.
- Strain the mixture into the glass, garnish with a small candy cane (optional) and serve immediately.
Other Dessert recipes