2 8-oz packages, at room temperature
1 prepared graham cracker crust
Frozen whipped topping
½ cup, thawed
- Preheat oven to 325°F/170°C/Gas Mark 3.
- Beat cream cheese with sugar and vanilla until smooth. Beat in eggs, one by one.
- Ladle one cup of the mixture into the prepared crust.
- Add pumpkin and spices into the remaining cream cheese, mix gently until well blended.
- Carefully pour or spoon the pumpkin batter onto the white one into the crust.
- Bake for 35 minutes or more until the center has almost set. Remove from oven, let cool.
- Chill the cooled cheesecake for at least 3 hours (preferably overnight).
- Slice up and serve topped with whipped topping.
Send Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake to your friend via email
Three Cheese Garlic Scalloped Potatoes
If you love cheese and love potatoes you'll adore this delicious recip
You might also like