Light and delicious, this cheesecake only requires five ingredients!
3 packages (8-oz, room temperature)
4 (room temperature)
2/3 cup (room temperature)
- Preheat oven to 350° F (175° C/Gas mark 4). Prepare a 9-inch spring-form pan by greasing it. Line with a parchment paper circle.
- Use 4 sheets of tinfoil (18” long) to make a cross: lay one sheet over another. Using the remaining sheets, make another cross. Then, place it at an angle over the previous cross. Place the prepared pan in the center of the tinfoil circle. Pull the edges up the sides of the spring-form pan. Secure them on the top edges.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar on medium-high speed in a mixer bowl for 5 minutes, until smooth. Add sour cream and vanilla extract. Beat for 1 min, until the sour cream is fully incorporated.
- One at a time, add eggs, mixing on the lowest speed until the mixture is ivory in color. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan. Tap the pan on a surface several times.
- Place the pan inside a roasting pan and fill the roasting pan with water. The water should reach ¾” up the sides of the spring-form pan.
- Place the pan on the middle rack of the oven. Bake for 60 min. To check for doneness, carefully shake the pan. The center should be slightly wobbly.
- Keep the cake in the slightly open oven for about an hour. After that, refrigerate the cheesecake for at least 6 hours. Serve and enjoy your Cheesecake!
Rate & Review
Thank you for visiting TastyCookery!
Pick your gift now!
Pick your gift now!
You can choose any number of gifts, from 1 to 3.
Quick & Easy chicken recipes for those who want their dinner to be special!
Simple recipes, yummy pics, and an incredible dessert for your sunny morning!
Tasty Tales Magazine
Our exclusive seasonal recipe collection for you to cook fantastic dishes every day!
By receiving (a) gift (s), you confirm that you’re now a part of TastyCookery culinary community and agree to get quick and easy daily recipes by email.