Meatless, yet flavorful vegetarian lasagna makes a filling lunch or dinner in any season!
Tomato basil pasta sauce
Medium zucchini, shredded
Low-fat cottage cheese or ricotta
Frozen spinach, thawed, drained
Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
1 ½ tsp.
Oven-ready lasagna noodles
Canned mushroom pieces, drained
1 4-oz can
Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- In a large bowl, stir shredded zucchini with pasta sauce.
- In another large bowl, stir cottage cheese or ricotta with drained spinach, grated Parmesan, and oregano until well combined.
- Scoop ¼ cup of the zucchini mixture into an 8-in square baking dish, spread evenly. *Cover with 2 lasagna noodles. Top with ½ cup of the zucchini mixture, then dot with ½ cup of spinach mixture in small spoonfuls. Spread gently. Sprinkle about ¼ mushrooms and 2 oz. Mozzarella.* Repeat the steps listed between the asterisks.
- Spray a piece of aluminum foil with cooking spray, place it oily side down onto the lasagna, wrap the edges to cover the whole dish. Refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C/Gas Mark 6.
- Bake lasagna in the preheated oven (keep the foil attached).
- After 45 minutes, remove foil and bake for 10 more minutes until the cheese on top is bubbly. Remove from oven, let stand for 10 minutes, slice up, and serve.
Slow Cooker Vegan Corn Chowder
This is a vegan and zingy version of a classic recipe that cooks up wo
Asparagus and Mushroom Puff Pastry Pie
A delicious pie with asparagus, mushrooms, garlic and hollandaise sauc
Seared Halibut with Caper Sauce
This is a very easy seared halibut with a buttery wine and caper sauce
Easy Slow Cooker Egg Casserole
Great recipe for our Thanksgiving brunch. It smelled so wonderful to w
Italian Sausage with Farfalle and Broccoli Rabe
A beautiful two pan entree that'll please anyone who likes Italian sau
Caramelized Onion and Gorgonzola Pizza
A light appetizer or dinner pizza that is sure to be a favorite!
Baked Rigatoni with Italian Sausage and Fennel
This is a deliciously sweet and spicy baked rigatoni recipe that I whi
The Easiest Chicken Salad Ever
This is the best chicken salad I have ever had in my life and it is so
Restaurant-Style Chicken Tenderloins
I used to love the chicken tenderloins at a well-known restaurant chai
Traditional Greek Spanakopita
This is an authentic, really rich pie stuffed with spinach, onions, ch
Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Russet potatoes are blended with roasted garlic, butter and milk. This
Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
This is an easy variation of a favorite. I used to prepare it the trad
Simple Avocado and Cucumber Salad
Enjoy this salad made with thinly sliced cucumber, dill, avocado, and
The Ultimate Slow Cooker Brisket recipe
This is a family recipe passed along by my late cousin David. It is s
Spicy Roasted Vegetable Medley
This colorful dish has the perfect blend of sweet and savory. It is si
Moroccan-Style Stuffed Acorn Squash
Vegetables, garbanzos, raisins and couscous in a lovely Moroccan broth
Best Ever Slow Cooker Italian Beef Roast
Best tender and juicy pot roast you've ever eaten! Also great sliced u
Sauteed Green Cabbage With Onions
Delicate Napa cabbage is extremely rich in folate. It’s best eaten fre
Zucchini Bread with Blueberry
Blueberries and zucchini baked up into delicious little summertime bre
Eggplant and Pepper Parmesan Sandwiches
Smoky grilled veggies, rich tapenade, and tangy goat cheese make these
Melt-in-Your-Mouth Stuffed Strawberries
Yum, yum! Sometimes I add some finely chopped semi-sweet chocolate. T
Easy and Elegant Pork Tenderloin
This main dish is beautiful in its presentation and always comes out t
You might also like
Rate & Review