Cook excellent flatbread pizza from scratch! Crunchy crust, loads of Mozzarella, bacon accents, and runny egg yolk… yum!
Warm water (100°F)
Mozzarella cheese, shredded
Fresh spinach leaves
- If you have a stand mixer, place flour, salt, yeast, water, and oil into its bowl and knead on medium until the dough is well combined and starts forming a ball. You can also combine all the dry ingredients in a simple large bowl, add oil and water, mix to incorporate, then knead with your hands for about 10 minutes.
- Brush a glass bowl with a little olive oil, place dough inside, cover with plastic wrap or a tea towel. Let sit in a warm place for about an hour and a half or until it doubles in size.
- Preheat oven to 450°F/230°C/Gas Mark 8.
- Divide the dough into two parts. With a rolling pin, roll it out to a length of 1 ½ feet.
- Add bacon to a non-stick skillet, cook over medium-high heat until half-cooked. Remove from skillet (keep the fat in the skillet), chop into 1-in pieces.
- Add spinach into the skillet, cook briefly until it is just beginning to wilt.
- Sprinkle both dough ovals with Mozzarella, arrange bacon and spinach on top of the cheese, then crack 1 egg onto each dough oval.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes or until the egg white is fully cooked and the crust is browned.
Gingerbread Cake with Lemon Glaze
If you're looking for a new addition to your holiday dessert table, I
Fried Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
These fried cheese sticks are very easy to prepare and sooo good. Enjo
Caramelized Onion and Gorgonzola Pizza
A light appetizer or dinner pizza that is sure to be a favorite!
Top-Notch Spaghetti and Meatballs
This authentic spaghetti and meatballs recipe is made with fresh orega
Eggplant and Pepper Parmesan Sandwiches
Smoky grilled veggies, rich tapenade, and tangy goat cheese make these
Bacon, Egg and Cheese Sandwiches
Breakfast ready in 30 minutes! Enjoy these delicious crescent shape sa
Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake
A great alternative to pumpkin pie, especially for those cheesecake fa
Upside Down Pear Gingerbread Cake
Delicious, yet easy to make. The perfect dessert for a Thanksgiving or
Delicious Deep-fried Chicken Livers
Mom made them because they are cheap, and now the convenience stores s
Greek Chicken Burgers with Feta
These Greek-style chicken burgers surprise with a feta cheese filling.
Oyakodon (Japanese Chicken and Egg Rice Bowl)
This is a delicious traditional Japanese meal consisting of chicken sa
Zucchini Bread with Blueberry
Blueberries and zucchini baked up into delicious little summertime bre
Spicy Grilled Jalapeno Poppers
Jalapenos are stuffed with cream cheese, wrapped with bacon, and barbe
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Brownies
Here's a scrumptious recipe that combines a blonde brownie and cheesec
Restaurant-Style Chicken Tenderloins
I used to love the chicken tenderloins at a well-known restaurant chai
Orzo Salad with Feta and Tomato
A cold pasta salad with orzo, green olives, feta cheese, parsley, dill
Easy Slow Cooker Egg Casserole
Great recipe for our Thanksgiving brunch. It smelled so wonderful to w
Absolute Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
You may have heard this story...a woman asks to buy a cookie recipe an
Jalapeno Popper Grilled Cheese Sandwich
This is an awesome spin on a plain grilled cheese sandwich. Feel free
Spinach Pomegranate Salad with Feta
A very quick and nutritious salad made with pomegranate seeds and feta
Best Ever Slow Cooker Italian Beef Roast
Best tender and juicy pot roast you've ever eaten! Also great sliced u
Grandma's Green Bean Casserole
This recipe is much better than the standard mushroom soup and French
Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecans
My family begs me to make this creamy baked dish every Thanksgiving an
Three Cheese Garlic Scalloped Potatoes
If you love cheese and love potatoes you'll adore this delicious recip
Absolute Best Liver and Onions
This recipe will turn liver haters into converts. Very simple! The th
Italian Sausage with Farfalle and Broccoli Rabe
A beautiful two pan entree that'll please anyone who likes Italian sau
Melt-in-Your-Mouth Stuffed Strawberries
Yum, yum! Sometimes I add some finely chopped semi-sweet chocolate. T
Traditional Greek Spanakopita
This is an authentic, really rich pie stuffed with spinach, onions, ch
Baked Rigatoni with Italian Sausage and Fennel
This is a deliciously sweet and spicy baked rigatoni recipe that I whi
Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
A supremely filling, hearty soup. I serve this on cold rainy days wit
Mouth-Watering Stuffed Mushrooms
These delicious mushrooms taste just like restaurant-style stuffed mus
Healthier Garlic Chicken Parmesan
A wonderful baked chicken recipe that's quick and easy! Using just a f
Filo Pockets with Shrimp and Ricotta Filling
I have been working with various stuffing for phyllo. This is by far t
Melt-in-Your-Mouth Coconut Macaroons
This recipe has won many 1st place ribbons at my state fair. They are
You might also like
Rate & Review