Cook excellent flatbread pizza from scratch! Crunchy crust, loads of Mozzarella, bacon accents, and runny egg yolk… yum!
Warm water (100°F)
Mozzarella cheese, shredded
Fresh spinach leaves
- If you have a stand mixer, place flour, salt, yeast, water, and oil into its bowl and knead on medium until the dough is well combined and starts forming a ball. You can also combine all the dry ingredients in a simple large bowl, add oil and water, mix to incorporate, then knead with your hands for about 10 minutes.
- Brush a glass bowl with a little olive oil, place dough inside, cover with plastic wrap or a tea towel. Let sit in a warm place for about an hour and a half or until it doubles in size.
- Preheat oven to 450°F/230°C/Gas Mark 8.
- Divide the dough into two parts. With a rolling pin, roll it out to a length of 1 ½ feet.
- Add bacon to a non-stick skillet, cook over medium-high heat until half-cooked. Remove from skillet (keep the fat in the skillet), chop into 1-in pieces.
- Add spinach into the skillet, cook briefly until it is just beginning to wilt.
- Sprinkle both dough ovals with Mozzarella, arrange bacon and spinach on top of the cheese, then crack 1 egg onto each dough oval.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes or until the egg white is fully cooked and the crust is browned.
Support TastyCookery project and get TastyTales for freeSupport project
Rate & Review
Thank you for visiting TastyCookery!
Pick your gift now!
Pick your gift now!
You can choose any number of gifts, from 1 to 3.
Quick & Easy chicken recipes for those who want their dinner to be special!
Simple recipes, yummy pics, and an incredible dessert for your sunny morning!
Tasty Tales Magazine
Our exclusive seasonal recipe collection for you to cook fantastic dishes every day!
By receiving (a) gift (s), you confirm that you’re now a part of TastyCookery culinary community and agree to get quick and easy daily recipes by email.