4 dried hot chiles
12 organic quail
Extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat broiler or prepare the grill.
- Cut the lemons into halves and crumble the chiles.
- Pat the quail dry with paper towel and put on a board breast-side down. Cut out the backbone and discard. Press the quail to flatten and season with sea salt and dried chile.
- Put the quail on the grill breast-side down and toss thyme on top. Grill for 5 minutes on one side, then turn and grill another 5 minutes.
- Spray with olive oil and lemon before serving.
Grilled Lemon Herb Pork Chops
These are SO SIMPLE, yet so good - they taste just like steak! The cho
Spicy Grilled Jalapeno Poppers
Jalapenos are stuffed with cream cheese, wrapped with bacon, and barbe
Traditional Greek Spanakopita
This is an authentic, really rich pie stuffed with spinach, onions, ch
Wild Blueberry Sauce with Citrus Juice
Made with wild blueberries, this sauce adds a zing with lemon juice, o
Jalapeno Popper Grilled Cheese Sandwich
This is an awesome spin on a plain grilled cheese sandwich. Feel free
Almond-Crusted Halibut Crystal Symphony
When you're done this halibut dish melts in your mouth! The credit goe
Fantastic Halibut with Rice Wine
This is a great way to prepare halibut, cod, sea bass, or salmon. Ser
Greek Chicken Burgers with Feta
These Greek-style chicken burgers surprise with a feta cheese filling.
Divine Scallops in Wine Sauce
This is a fabulous and easy wine and butter sauce for seafood and vege
Green Beans With Orange Olive Oil
This is a side dish of fresh green beans tossed with orange-infused ol
Gingerbread Cake with Lemon Glaze
If you're looking for a new addition to your holiday dessert table, I
You might also like
Rate & Review