One of the best recipes to add to your perfect weekend breakfast menu!
¾ cup + 1 ½ tbsp.
1 ¾ tsp.
1 2/3 cups
- Add eggs to a large bowl and whisk quickly.
- Add milk and vanilla and whisk again. Add sugar and whisk.
- Add baking powder and flour and whisk slowly until it incorporates well.
- Let the batter sit for 15 minutes.
- Cook on a stove top griddle brushing it with vegetable oil. Heat the griddle on medium.
- Brush the inside of each egg ring with a pastry brush.
- Place the rings on the top of the griddle and let them sit for 1 minute. Fill about a half of each ring with the pancake batter.
- Cook on a medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until the batter starts to form bubbles.
- Lift each egg ring gently and flip it carefully to make it cook on the other side. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Serve with syrup, butter, or your favorite berries.
Easy Slow Cooker Egg Casserole
Great recipe for our Thanksgiving brunch. It smelled so wonderful to w
Seared Halibut with Caper Sauce
This is a very easy seared halibut with a buttery wine and caper sauce
Zucchini Bread with Blueberry
Blueberries and zucchini baked up into delicious little summertime bre
The Easiest Chicken Salad Ever
This is the best chicken salad I have ever had in my life and it is so
French Toast with Pumpkin Puree
A delicious holiday breakfast. It's a wonderful spin on traditional f
Fried Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
These fried cheese sticks are very easy to prepare and sooo good. Enjo
Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecans
My family begs me to make this creamy baked dish every Thanksgiving an
Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
A supremely filling, hearty soup. I serve this on cold rainy days wit
Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
This is an easy variation of a favorite. I used to prepare it the trad
The Ultimate Slow Cooker Brisket recipe
This is a family recipe passed along by my late cousin David. It is s
Simple Avocado and Cucumber Salad
Enjoy this salad made with thinly sliced cucumber, dill, avocado, and
Bacon, Egg and Cheese Sandwiches
Breakfast ready in 30 minutes! Enjoy these delicious crescent shape sa
Wild Blueberry Sauce with Citrus Juice
Made with wild blueberries, this sauce adds a zing with lemon juice, o
Melt-in-Your-Mouth Stuffed Strawberries
Yum, yum! Sometimes I add some finely chopped semi-sweet chocolate. T
Easy and Elegant Pork Tenderloin
This main dish is beautiful in its presentation and always comes out t
Oyakodon (Japanese Chicken and Egg Rice Bowl)
This is a delicious traditional Japanese meal consisting of chicken sa
You might also like
Rate & Review