A delicious morning treat for your loved ones!
Instant chocolate pudding mix
1 (3.9 oz.) package
Instant coffee granules
1 (1 oz.) squares
Nonfat evaporated milk
1 ¼ cups
2 ½ cups
- To prepare the batter, mix together the first seven ingredients (from eggs to cognac).
- For the filling, beat together the next three ingredients (from pudding mix to heavy cream) using an electric mixer until the mixture is thick.
- For the sauce, melt the remaining ingredients together (from chocolate to confectioners’ sugar) until the mixture is a bit thick.
- Heat a crepe pan (or any small skillet) to high, spoon the batter in it, and turn the skillet around until the batter covers the bottom completely.
- When a crepe is a bit browned, flip it over to brown the other side a little. Stack the crepes on a serving plate to cool down.
- Spoon the filling in the center of every crepe and roll it up. Top with the sauce and serve.
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Brownies
Here's a scrumptious recipe that combines a blonde brownie and cheesec
Quick No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
These cookies were always served for school lunch. I got the recipe a
Melt-in-Your-Mouth Coconut Macaroons
This recipe has won many 1st place ribbons at my state fair. They are
6-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding
This pudding whips up in no time in your microwave... great for when y
Absolute Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
You may have heard this story...a woman asks to buy a cookie recipe an
Upside Down Pear Gingerbread Cake
Delicious, yet easy to make. The perfect dessert for a Thanksgiving or
Broccoli and Cauliflower Casserole
This is a favorite family recipe that I ate quite a bit of when I was
French Toast with Pumpkin Puree
A delicious holiday breakfast. It's a wonderful spin on traditional f
Absolute Best Liver and Onions
This recipe will turn liver haters into converts. Very simple! The th
Melt-in-Your-Mouth Stuffed Strawberries
Yum, yum! Sometimes I add some finely chopped semi-sweet chocolate. T
Delicious Deep-fried Chicken Livers
Mom made them because they are cheap, and now the convenience stores s
Slow Cooker Barbequed Pork for Sandwiches
This is always ready for tailgating and barbecues! I serve either on t
Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Russet potatoes are blended with roasted garlic, butter and milk. This
Creamy Shrimp and Scallop Pasta
When planning your next brunch, keep this recipe in mind. It has shrim
Cranberry Sauce Extraordinaire
This has been a 'trade secret' for years, but it's so good I decided t
You might also like
Rate & Review