A delicious morning treat for your loved ones!
Instant chocolate pudding mix
1 (3.9 oz.) package
Instant coffee granules
1 (1 oz.) squares
Nonfat evaporated milk
1 ¼ cups
2 ½ cups
- To prepare the batter, mix together the first seven ingredients (from eggs to cognac).
- For the filling, beat together the next three ingredients (from pudding mix to heavy cream) using an electric mixer until the mixture is thick.
- For the sauce, melt the remaining ingredients together (from chocolate to confectioners’ sugar) until the mixture is a bit thick.
- Heat a crepe pan (or any small skillet) to high, spoon the batter in it, and turn the skillet around until the batter covers the bottom completely.
- When a crepe is a bit browned, flip it over to brown the other side a little. Stack the crepes on a serving plate to cool down.
- Spoon the filling in the center of every crepe and roll it up. Top with the sauce and serve.
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Brownies
Here's a scrumptious recipe that combines a blonde brownie and cheesec
Quick No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
These cookies were always served for school lunch. I got the recipe a
Melt-in-Your-Mouth Coconut Macaroons
This recipe has won many 1st place ribbons at my state fair. They are
6-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding
This pudding whips up in no time in your microwave... great for when y
Absolute Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
You may have heard this story...a woman asks to buy a cookie recipe an
Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Russet potatoes are blended with roasted garlic, butter and milk. This
French Toast with Pumpkin Puree
A delicious holiday breakfast. It's a wonderful spin on traditional f
Upside Down Pear Gingerbread Cake
Delicious, yet easy to make. The perfect dessert for a Thanksgiving or
Slow Cooker Barbequed Pork for Sandwiches
This is always ready for tailgating and barbecues! I serve either on t
Melt-in-Your-Mouth Stuffed Strawberries
Yum, yum! Sometimes I add some finely chopped semi-sweet chocolate. T
Creamy Shrimp and Scallop Pasta
When planning your next brunch, keep this recipe in mind. It has shrim
Broccoli and Cauliflower Casserole
This is a favorite family recipe that I ate quite a bit of when I was
Absolute Best Liver and Onions
This recipe will turn liver haters into converts. Very simple! The th
Cranberry Sauce Extraordinaire
This has been a 'trade secret' for years, but it's so good I decided t
Delicious Deep-fried Chicken Livers
Mom made them because they are cheap, and now the convenience stores s
You might also like
Rate & Review