One of the best comfort foods for fall, this corn pudding is great on a cold evening!
1/3 cup, melted
Whole kernel corn
1 (15.25 oz.) can
2 (14.75 oz.)
- Heat the oven to 400° F/200° C/Gas Mark 6.
- Prepare a 2-quart casserole dish and grease it.
- Take a large bowl and lightly beat the eggs in it.
- Gradually add all the remaining ingredients (from eggs to cream-style corn) and blend them well.
- Pour the mixture into the casserole dish and bake for 1 hour.
Delicious Deep-fried Chicken Livers
Mom made them because they are cheap, and now the convenience stores s
Melt-in-Your-Mouth Coconut Macaroons
This recipe has won many 1st place ribbons at my state fair. They are
Creamy Shrimp and Scallop Pasta
When planning your next brunch, keep this recipe in mind. It has shrim
Quick No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
These cookies were always served for school lunch. I got the recipe a
Broccoli and Cauliflower Casserole
This is a favorite family recipe that I ate quite a bit of when I was
Absolute Best Liver and Onions
This recipe will turn liver haters into converts. Very simple! The th
6-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding
This pudding whips up in no time in your microwave... great for when y
Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Russet potatoes are blended with roasted garlic, butter and milk. This
You might also like
Rate & Review