- Preheat oven to 375°F/180°C/Gas Mark 4. Butter a 8-in square pan
- Add ½ cup butter in a skillet. Remove from heat; stir in sugar and eggs until well blended.
- In a bowl, mix buttermilk with baking soda; add the mixture into the skillet, stir to combine.
- In a large bowl, whisk cornmeal with all-purpose flour and salt to aerate; add the liquid mixture from the skillet, mix to combine.
- Transfer batter into the buttered pan; bake for half an hour to 40 minutes until the bread passes the toothpick test.
Send Buttermilk Cornbread to your friend via email
Three Cheese Garlic Scalloped Potatoes
If you love cheese and love potatoes you'll adore this delicious recip
You might also like