- 3 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- Lemon juice – 2 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Rye cocktail bread – 6 slices, toasted
- 2 radishes, sliced paper-thin
- 1/8 red bell pepper
- 16 black olives
- Mash avocados with lemon juice and salt. Spread on top of each rye toast.
- Use radish slices and olives to make eyes, hair and sutures (as shown in the picture). Carve 6 half-moons from bell pepper to make mouths. Add them to the monsters’ faces and serve.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.