This easy and quick dish is a true culinary discovery!
1 ½ tbsp.
1 ½ tsp.
Pure maple syrup
- Heat the oven to 375° F/190° C/Gas Mark 5.
- Prepare a big rimmed cookie sheet and line it with foil. If the fish is too large, you may need two sheets.
- Combine the next five ingredients (from mustard to salt) in a small bowl so that it remind of a thick paste.
- Place the salmon on foil cover it with the mustard paste using the back of a spoon.
- Pull the foil over the salmon so that the paste doesn’t touch the foil or stick to it.
- Bake the fish for about 15 minutes.
- Remove the fish from the oven and open the foil. Beware of hot steam!
- Turn on the “Broil” mode of your oven, drizzle maple syrup over the salmon and place it back in the oven.
- Broil for 2 to 3 minutes, remove the dish from the oven, and serve.
Seared Halibut with Caper Sauce
This is a very easy seared halibut with a buttery wine and caper sauce
Easy and Elegant Pork Tenderloin
This main dish is beautiful in its presentation and always comes out t
Balsamic-Glazed Salmon Fillets
A glaze featuring balsamic vinegar, garlic, honey, white wine and Dijo
Absolute Best Liver and Onions
This recipe will turn liver haters into converts. Very simple! The th
Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
This is an easy variation of a favorite. I used to prepare it the trad
The Ultimate Slow Cooker Brisket recipe
This is a family recipe passed along by my late cousin David. It is s
Simple Avocado and Cucumber Salad
Enjoy this salad made with thinly sliced cucumber, dill, avocado, and
Pork Chops and Scalloped Potatoes
This is the greatest recipe I was ever given. It is a family favorite
Beef Stroganoff with Mushrooms
I have been making this recipe for over 20 years. This can be served o
Mediterranean Roast Chicken Breast
(hands-on time: 20 minutes, cooking time: 30 minutes, 2 servings)<br>
Melt-in-Your-Mouth Stuffed Strawberries
Yum, yum! Sometimes I add some finely chopped semi-sweet chocolate. T
Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecans
My family begs me to make this creamy baked dish every Thanksgiving an
Beer Sausage with Onions and Pepper
This is an excellent recipe I came up with one day. Serve with some ni
Fried Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
These fried cheese sticks are very easy to prepare and sooo good. Enjo
Easy Slow Cooker Egg Casserole
Great recipe for our Thanksgiving brunch. It smelled so wonderful to w
Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
A supremely filling, hearty soup. I serve this on cold rainy days wit
Almond-Crusted Halibut Crystal Symphony
When you're done this halibut dish melts in your mouth! The credit goe
The Easiest Chicken Salad Ever
This is the best chicken salad I have ever had in my life and it is so
Baked Salmon with Potatoes and Asparagus
A clean, easy and yummy one-pan meal that requires almost no preparati
Broccoli and Cauliflower Casserole
This is a favorite family recipe that I ate quite a bit of when I was
Favorite Beef and Cabbage Stir Fry
A very simple Chinese stir-fry dish which is fabulous in taste. I saw
You might also like
Rate & Review