Appetizer: Healthy Jalapeño Poppers
12 jalapeño peppers, cut in half, seeded
2 oz, soft
2 oz, shredded
Dry bread crumbs
- Halve and seed the jalapenos while preheating oven to 400°f/200°C/Gas Mark 6.
- Apply cooking spray to a baking sheet.
- Stuff jalapeño halves in layers with cream cheese, Cheddar and bread crumbs.
- Arrange jalapeños on the baking sheet.
- Bake for about 20 minutes. Ready jalapeño poppers are tender, with fully melted cheese on top.
Mouth-Watering Stuffed Mushrooms
These delicious mushrooms taste just like restaurant-style stuffed mus
You might also like
Rate & Review