- 1 pound sirloin tips, cubed
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package beef with onion soup mix
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup water
- 1 (16 ounce) package wide egg noodles
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a 13x9 inch casserole dish, combine the mushroom and beef onion soups, canned mushrooms and water. Mix thoroughly and add beef tips. Turn to coat well.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 1 hour.
- While beef tips are baking, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain. Serve beef tips and sauce over noodles.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.